Continental Access has been a pioneer in the Access Control Industry since 1961.
Since that time Continental has cultivated many high-profile and Fortune 500 clients including, Coca-Cola, The Federal reserve Bank, Port Authority of NY, NJ, Columbia University, U of Penn Medical Center, Boeing and Caterpillar, just to name a few.
Quite literally the inventor of CardAccess, Continental Access has evolved into the developer of tomorrow's business and facility management solutions today, from components to photo ID software check-in to complete turn-key systems; all utilizing the CA3000 software management system.
Our CardAccess® CA3000 system is a full security-management suite that provides the cutting-edge, technological backbone needed to be able to support, manage & protect today’s schools, hospitals and corporations.
The CA3000 offers access control, ID credential issuance and management, alarm monitoring (both through the Continental controllers as well as through the Napco alarm panel interface), digital video surveillance and management (supports both analog and IP cameras), integration of biometric technologies, intrusion detection, visitor management, and smart card functionality (supporting both FIPS201 & TWIC). Continental also integrates with a wealth of third-party applications for added functionality. These individual applications are available from CA as standalone systems, or can be deployed in any combination to deliver a single integrated solution that will satisfy each customer’s particular needs.
The Continental Access Difference
Continental has once again separated itself from other access control manufacturers with the creation of several interfaces only available through Continental. These items are:
- Advanced Scripting that allows the user, by way of a simple wizard-driven programming interface, the ability to script an event, or events, to occur off a trigger of another event. Once demonstrated you will see the possibilities are endless.
- Threat Level Management interface that allows the user single-click lockdown control over the entire system in the event of a pending and/or current threat or catastrophe. The importance of this feature is evident in today’s headlines.
- Napco Gemini Alarm Panel interface that allows the user to talk to any Gemini 3200, 9600 or X255 panel; Monitor alarms locally through the CA3000 event screen; arm/disarm the system with a single card, etc.
Due to the wealth of available interfaces and functionality in the CA3000 we provide several factory-certified training classes and 24-hr technical support, attesting to our continuing commitment to quality service and support.
As part of the Napco Security Group (NASDAQ- NSSC), we’re prepared to serve you better with strengthened manufacturing & customer support, enhanced product development and faster time-to-market.
- Arizona State University, AZ
- Audiovox Inc., Hauppauge, NY
- Barney's Clothing - NY & LA HQ
- Bell Atlantic Mobile, Bedminster, NJ
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NC, Durham, NC
- Brooklyn Public Library, NY
- Cal - Poly State, Pomona, CA
- Caterpillar Inc. - NC
- Chase Manhattan Bank - Syracuse, NY
- Citibank, Albany, NY
- Coca Cola Inc. - CT & TX & GA
- College of New Rochelle, NY
- Colorado Springs Airport, CO
- Columbia University, NYC
- Consolidated Edison Electric, NYC
- Cooper Union College, NYC
- Cottey College, Nevada, MO
- Delmarva Power & Light Corp., DE & NJ
- FAA Center, Miami Int’l Airport, FL
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Training Facility - Quantico, VA
- Federal Reserve Bank, Chicago, IL
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Downer's Grove, IL
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
- Greenville Spartanburg Airport, Greer, SC
- Hamilton Hospital - Hamilton, NJ
- Home Savings Bank of America, CA
- Indiana Toll Authority, IN
- Kiel Center, St. Louis, MO
- Korn Products, IL
- Larimer County Justice Center, Ft. Collins, CO
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, LI, NY
- Los Angeles PD HQ, LA, CA
- Lucent Technologies - NC
- McCormick Center, Chic, IL
- Memorial Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO
- National Institute of Health, MD
- Nestles Co., Bridgeport, CT
- New York University, NYC
- Polo Ralph Lauren - NYC
- Port Authority of NY & NJ, Newark, NJ
- Port Authority of NY & NJ, WTC, NYC
- Port of Los Angeles Administration, LA, CA
- Port of Seattle Administration, Seattle, WA
- Pro Player Stadium, Fla.
- Publisher's Clearinghouse, LI, NY
- Revlon - NYC
- Revlon, Raleigh, NC
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- San Diego State University, CA
- St. John's University, NYC
- Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT
- Stonybrook University, LI, NY
- The Oregonian Newspaper, Portland, OR
- U S Attorney's Office, Boston, MA
- U S Attorney's Office, LA, CA
- U S Attorney's Office, San Diego, CA.
- U. S. Department of Commerce - Washington, DC
- U. S. Department of Labor - Washington, DC
- U. S. Department of Reclamation - Hoover Dam Facility
- U.S. Department of Agriculture,
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- US Federal Protective Services, Atlanta, GA
- Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories - 5 Locations
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2017, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved