Continental opens more government doors
With a long heritage in government access control, from FBI Quantico to the Federal Reserve Bank, from Langely Airforce Base to Wallops Island, and from the Port Authority of NY/NJ to the USCIS, DHS and DOD, today, Continental's total systems approach delivers unrivaled features and no-delay high-speed processing all designed to meet new and future FIPS201 and TWIC requirements.
- Panels process full cardholder CHUID numbers from all FIPS201, TWIC and CAC cards and reader formats
- Unique no-delay realtime evaluation of cards and expiration dates right at panels - key for high — traffic areas and for embedded contractor or vendor access dates
- High speed processing – door-open times of ½ second plus 10-times faster
system communications and full panel downloads in as little as 3-seconds
- Onboard storage for up to 1 million cards or 500,000 full-data FIPS PIV cards; 75, 128 and 200 bits
- Future 256 bit PIV and biometric minutiae fi le support
- Easy-to-administer CardAccess Software with EZ PIV-Badge Enrollment Utility with data-error check for FIPS, TWIC and CAC formats. Also featuring: Enhancedthreat level management with global lock-down, dynamic maps, multiple antipassback areas, web client remote access, NVR/DVR integration, etc.
- Government legacy system support and easy, economical FIPS201 upgrades with virtually no downtime
GSA Contract #GS-07F-0039H
Download Spec Sheet PDF
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved